Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Fuzzled

Yes, that's what my brain is right now, fuzzled. I make up words sometimes ... why you might ask? Because it's fun and I have nothing better to do LOL. Some of you know why it's fuzzled, but I won't go into that here. Melanie told me I had to post about the new word so that's what I'm doing. Althought I don't really have much to say about it - just one of those "it seemed like a good idea at the time" things.

Oh! I started a new project this weekend - I'm attempting to make myself a sweater. It seems to be coming out pretty good, we'll see once I try to sew it together. I'm still working on Eeyore as well, although for me, once you start a new project, it's hard taking up the old one again.

I guess that's all I have to say for now. I'll go back to being fuzzled now. Bye.

3 comments:

Mrs Vee said...

I love the word "fuzzle." Noah Webster clearly was a dud... The sweater's looking *very* nice, btw.

9ptcircle said...

I think I'm fuzzled, why do we always stay up so late on the weekend?

Anonymous said...

I think the word "fuzzle" is a winner too!

Post a Comment