Friday, May 06, 2005

Ping

Yeah, yeah, I know I haven't posted in awhile, but I've been really busy. Plus I'm writing on 3 hours of sleep last night, was talking to Christopher for way too long. It was fun though.

So yesterday, here at work I was having a problem with rubber bands. You see, sometimes there are rubber bands around the books to hold the pocket in there until someone can paste it in. And I was trying to take them off easily, but they kept flying all over the place. I'm still finding them on the floor today. Anyway, one went off in some direction and I heard someone say "what was that?" LOL. So I scrunch down and my seat, and hide behind the cart. Quick, look busy! I think to myself, did I hit someone on the head or something ... could very well be. Not really sure what happened, but I think it did bounce off her head. Needless to say I didn't admit it was me. If it happens again, I suppose I'll have to.

Well, back to work ... what other trouble can I get into today?

1 comment:

9ptcircle said...

So staples, tape, and rubber bands are all out, are you going to start tying things together with bits of twine?

Post a Comment