Thursday, April 21, 2005

What's with all the leaning?

Ok, while driving around town lately I've been noticing something. Well, I've always noticed this thing, everyone does it (including myself) and I've often wondered why. When someone goes to make a turn, they lean into the turn. Why? I don't know. Do we think it will actually make a difference? Will it help that 1-ton or more piece of metal make the aforementioned turn? It doesn't seem like it to me, so then why do we do it?

So recently, I've tried making turns without leaning and let me tell you, it's pretty difficult. Well, at least I have to really concentrate LOL. Has anyone else out there noticed this and if so, what do you think about it?

2 comments:

9ptcircle said...

Now I want to drive somewhere and see if I can turn without leaning, two bad there are only like 4 turns between here and there for me to practice lol.

graceInk said...

Haha - yeah, it is surprisingly hard.

Post a Comment