Monday, March 28, 2005

Winnie the Pooh

Ok, so I'm making this Winnie the Pooh stuffed doll for my friend who's having a baby next month. Actually I'm making a lot of Pooh characters for her. Why you ask, because she asked me to and I can't say no to a friend :-) It's going pretty quickly, using size 10 thread and a 1.40 mm hook. Well I was working on it yesterday at my grandparents house while I was there for family dinner and things seemed to be going pretty good. Until I tried to attach the legs. I got all the way around on thing and realized I was off one stitch. Well, if you know me, you know that I'm a perfectionist so I got a tad upset and yelled out "Oh no" and threw it across the table. Sometimes I wish I were more like my friend Melanie who would just say oh well, and keep going. So I stomped off, got over it very quickly and came back and started ripping it out. Turns out I didn't have to go back that far and everything's back on track. Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment