Sunday, September 11, 2011

6 months old....that was fast!

My handsome little man.



 Z, I can't believe you are 6 months old already!  Boy, time is sure flying by!!  I have no idea how much you weigh because your 6 month appt. isn't for another couple weeks, but if I had to guess, I'd say you're pushing 20.  You had a tooth pop through this week and have been working on another.  This makes you a little cranky at times and definitely more clingy!
Your favorite place to take a nap lately...on mommy!    




You still love standing and prefer to walk if held or in your walker.  You're very close to crawling, but I'm starting to wonder if you will just go straight to walking (er, running!)  You've been eating purees for awhile now and your favorites are banana's, mango's & sweet potato's.  You're very enthusiastic about eating and wish mommy would let you feed yourself.

Practicing your piano playing skills with daddy.
You've been jabbering more and more each day and just recently have been saying dada.  Daddy, of course, love this!  Your favorite toy is mommy's measuring cup and love passing it from hand to hand.  You can sit up on your own, though if you get excited about something (generally one of the dogs walking by) you will fall over.  You're wearing 9 month clothing, but I'm sure you will be moving up to 12 month soon...especially with the big cloth diaper booty :)  I love ya, Z-man!!

1 comment:

Jessi Gonzalez said...

Adorable little boy :)
Thanks for grabbing my Birthday Bash Button! I am your newest GFC follower :)
Jessi G.
GreeN MaM-a JaM-a
http://green-mama-jama.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment