Thursday, May 31, 2007

Another day

So, it's just another day here. I've started a couple of new projects, but I don't know if I'll be able to work on them much now that summer is almost here. Why is it we're always busier in summer? I finished an expandable market bag recently, it came out pretty much how I expected. I'll have to get a picture of it on later. I started another crocheted market bag (this one looks much smaller) and a lacy crocheted cardigan.

We might be going up to London this weekend to visit his mom and grandparents. I really enjoy these trips up north even though we don't get to go very often.

I had fun with my nephew, Garrett this past weekend. He's almost 2 and learning so much, he's so much fun to be around. Especially when he's not grumpy! LOL

Alright, back to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment